View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Carmeow
I♥ my girls Luma+Rosie
Donating Member

Car Driving to Disney, 17hr trip!

Before we head off to Houston for a summer internship, my boyfriend and I are planning on going to Disney World for just 4 days. I am totally obsessed with disney, I've been more than 10 times! But my boyfriend has never been!!! So excited.

So we're going to bring Luma and board her at Disney's reccommended kennel. I've checked the website and I think it sounds pretty awesome! It seems more luxurious than the disney resort we'll be staying at! Only question here is how to actually transport her. We are going to be driving. 17 hours of driving, oh boy. Just can't afford to fly.

I honestly prefer to hold her in my lap in the passenger seat. I know it's not the safest, but she loves it, and she always falls right to sleep. The longest car ride she's been on is 4hrs and she did great. I know that's not practical to keep her in my lap for 17 hours so I am wondering what to buy to keep her safe and also comfortable. If I could keep her in the front seat, that'd be the best. I don't want to put her in the backseat all alone in a little kennel thing for that long!

Any tips at all would be great, we've never driven this long, especially with a yorkie, and I'm pretty nervous about her being scared and sick.

Carmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!