Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
tinalove
YT 500 Club Member

Default Venting

My neighbor wanted her grandchildren and daughter to meet our new little Khloe. Well I am really ticked off. First of all my neighbor's grandson asked me how much Khloe cost. Her adult daughter kept commenting on how expensive yorkies are. My neighbor commented on how much it was going to cost me with food,grooming and vets now that I have two dogs. I stated that it does not matter if a dog is a purebreed or mixed breed. All dogs cost money. I said this because they own mixed dogs that they let roam like crazy. They have no tags or collars. They don't get medical care. They don't even have a dog house. The poor dogs are actually fed corn not just corn products. We called animal control to have some of the dogs removed because they would come in my yard and bark at Kirby. I never let my pets roam because I worry about their safety. Most of the dogs were taken away by animal control. Now they only have one dog left but they dont take care of him either. It is no one's business how much I paid for Khloe or Kirby. I try to take care of my pets and my children the best that I can. I don't ask for any help taking care of any of them. My neighbor and her daughter spend money on trips and clothes .That's their choice. I felt insulted.
tinalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!