View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 05:13 PM   #1
hnybun128
I ♥ Maci & Mojo
Donating Member

Default I swear they see me coming!

I swear they do! I should know better than to go anywhere near a Petsmart on a Saturday morning, but I did it anyway. The pups & my kitties needed stuff, so what could I do? Of course there was a greyhound rescue standing right outside. The greyhounds were really beautiful and surpisingly calm. Apparently they're quite the couch potatoes in the house. I was surprised by how soft they are, too. I don't think I've ever seen them in person before. They're really just gorgeous animals. I talked with the volunteers for quite a while and was very impressed with their dogs. Apparently they rescue retired racers which I find really admirable. Knowing a big softee (e.g. sucker) when they saw one, they immediately shoved a flier in my hands and were quick to inform me how all their dogs are cat tested prior to adoption.

Anyway, I just wanted to share with you all how stunning I think this breed is. I'm working mandatory OT right now so it wouldn't be fair to bring anyone new home at the moment, but that doesn't stop me from looking! I keep being drawn back to Lily and Kayla...

I'm crazy, I know, but someone has to put my vet's kids through college and pay for their vacation homes! LOL
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!