View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #7
Beabble
YT 2000 Club Member

Thank you so much everyone. I couldn't help but chuckle at the "Grandma" comment, cute, lol :-) Now I have to read up on what to do to take care of baby kittens, as I wasn't planning on this. But, what's done is done and now I need to educate myself and do the best I can for these lil ones. Annie will be getting spayed after the kittens are weaned, I've already spoke with my vet about this. I don't know who's cat she was, but she'd been coming here and sleeping in the cat box with our late beloved Squeeker who we lost to cancer a about 6 months ago. When we had to give Squeeker back to God, I couldn't turn Annie away, so I put food out for her still, as she looked starved when she came here. Anyhow, whoevers cat she was, she isn't anymore. I'll be getting her spayed and she's now a strictly inside cat, and no more babies. This is gonna be terrible trying to find good, loving forever homes for them. As picky as I am about our furkids, I can only imagine how I'm gonna be about the homes these babies go to....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!