View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
spruitt7
Donating YT Addict

Default Macie is still sick. :-(

Ok. A few weeks ago, I posted about Macie having bone fragments in her stomach. Heres the link. http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sic...s-stomach.html

Well, shes been back and forth to the vet, getting blood tests etc done.

She started to get better. She was eating, her stool was normal again. Then, a few days ago, she started refusing to eat again and vomiting liquid again. Her energy dropped dramatically.

So I took her to the vet today. They ran a blood and glucose test. The doctor said all her levels were fine. He did tell me he did a Giardia test, but the results wont get back until Wednesday.

This whole time, Ive thought Macie still had fragments in her stomach, but the vet said she didnt. (He didnt do an Xray today)

The doctor sent me home with a new kind of food and she started vomiting liquid in the car. She vomited a few times, but only 2 times, did she actually spit fluid out.

Im to the point of wanting to get a second opinion. My Macie is basically lifeless. She wont even drink water. She just stands there. She wont even lay down or try to walk. I had to actually lay her down myself.

Im just not sure what the cause of this could be. Im 100% sure if her test results come back negative for Giardia, I'll be taking her to get an Xray somewhere else.
spruitt7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!