View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #31
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillcrunk10 View Post
thanks for the advice. im really not scared of asking questions because this isnt about me, this is about her and her puppies. this isnt my dog but ive been around her since the day she got home because for a while i was here almost every other weekend. now that i live 2 hours away its like 1 every month. so im not afraid of trying to ensure the safety of her. plus i know im behind the 8 ball here because i dont have the funds to pay for things needed to happen.

Thats good that you care about her that much and I don't mean to sound harsh here, but what about the owners responsiblity?

I've read: "we set up a whelping area last night and I should be able to pick up most of the supplies" and "I need to get a thermometer"

What are they doing to prepare for this ?

They are the ones that are responsible for her not you! I'm sure there are many of us here that if put in the same situation would do the same but come on these are adults here, your just a kid. Something just doesn't seem right about that.

She is one lucky little gal to have someone in her life like you who cares so much about her. I only hope that she is as lucky enough to have owners/family who care as much and are doing whatever in necessary to assure a healthy and safe whelp for her and her pups.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!