View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
kikirock
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Please Help!!!Yorkie always looks under the weather after collapse!

My yorkie coco collapsed about four days again out of nowhere. She was running the first minute, the next minute she was lying on the floor not moving but was conscious and had no motion on her face (there was no vomit but she pooped a lot in unusual spots right before). I sent her to vet asap, and she ended up staying in the ICU for two days with iv. The vet did blood test, urine test but not x-ray and did not have a clear diagnosis, they were saying she had gastroenteritis and her urine had calcium crystals and needed special diet. She looked better so we took her home. Coco did not like science diet uv prescription food but she was eating regular science diet can food well and chicken jerky. She has healthy stool and pees regularly as well. However, she IS NOT MOVING TOO MUCH. Especially when she went to backyard she just sat at one spot motionless compared to before she would be running around. I notice she still look like she is in slight pain when I lift her. Is this just recovering? Or should I take her to another vet? PLEASE HELP!!!
kikirock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!