View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
margiepickens
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Have any other yorkies taken a vacation??

Hi everyone. My name is Miss Lexi Bleu. Everybody calls me Lexi. I need to tell you about my very first big adventure with my Mom and Dad. Dad and Mom told me we were going to take a trip. I wondered what was a trip? Well, we drove for a long time and got to see lots of new things and smell lots of new things. We went all the way from Portland, Oregon to Albuquerque, New Mexico. Then we drove to Phoenix, Arizona and back home again. Sometimes it was a little scary for a little girl like me. I didn't sleep in my carseat very much. I think I was too anxious to do anything except just wait and see what fun things were going to happen next. I got to sleep in a motel for the first time and I got to sleep with Mom and Dad!! That was fun cause we did lots of cuddling. I slept on Dad's pillow one night right by his face. I had a really hard time finding just the right place to go potty, so I just didn't go. I had a leash on my harness and Mom was standing there and I just couldn't go. Mom was very worried. But then I found the piddle pad Mom put down and ahhh... I didn't want to eat either, but then mom put some scrambled egg in my kibble and it was yummy! On the second day I got to see one of my big brothers (he has skin, not fur ) for the second time in my life. When I was at his house, my brother said they have coyotes so dad and mom had to go with me to go potty so a coyote didn't come to say hi. And I also got a sticker in my paw! Ouch! And Mom got one in her foot. Mom got it out of my paw and it was much better. And I got to ride in an elevator! That felt kind of scary. I got a new ball that is pink and has little bumpy things on it and it lights up. It is fun to chase and bring back to have somebody throw it again. (That is one of my favorite things to do.) In Phoenix it was pretty hot. Mom was worried my paws would get too hot and burn. Wow! What a worry wart she is. Anyway, it was a very long trip, but I got to be with Mom and Dad all the time and it was really fun. Mom and Dad said they couldn't believe I sat in my car seat all day long for so many days and was such a good girl and I am only 5 months old! It was a good trip, but I am glad to be home with all my toys, my food and water is where it is suppose to be, my bed is back where it is supposed to be and piddle pads are on the back porch again.
margiepickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!