View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Jamie06283
Senior Yorkie Talker

Cry Stressed, not sure how to make her better

Today was her first vomit in two months. She's on cisapride to prevent vomiting and she vomited anyways. She's still regurgitating and swallowing it before it comes out except today I found a vomit stain on her pillow. I took her to families house and she ran around and did her usual investigating. Since we live across the street from family at dinner time we took her home so she didn't accidentally get food from the young children there. Then when we came home she would barely walk to us. Tail between the legs kinda hunched up as she walked and shaking. Once she laid down she stopped shaking but I keep hearing her make a swallowing noise. Doesn't seem to be limping but when she sits she sometimes is holding her paw up. She seemed very uncomfortable but now is sleeping in her normal position. They know she has a stomach mobility disorder but don't know why. She's had bloody stools, vomiting once a day until we started cisapride. She's loosing her whiskers too which I think is weird. And I keep seein a lot of her hair on her pillow. She itches a lot and I've seen her scoot her butt on the rub maybe twice in the last couple months. She is becoming less and less playful but she is also almost two now so it could be because she's getting older?? Stools have been normal since I started natural balance grain free and probiotics and plant enzymes. I think I may see small string like things in her stool but can't tell if it's from her puppy pad or not. She's her poop every time she gets a chance. She's been tested for worms came back negative. And a million other tests all negative. Even surgery to see if there's a blockage. I feel like something's really wrong since she's not her normal self. Could worms cause this or is inflammatory bowel disease like the vet thinks. I'm so stressed at this point. I feel like I call the vet every day. Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited by Jamie06283; 04-08-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Mistake in wording
Jamie06283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!