View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #11
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
My husband & I did not take a honeymoon. We paid for our own wedding, for about 92 people completely on our own, so a honeymoon immediately after was just too much. And now 12 days into our marriage, we are closing our business under duress. It's been a battle with the company that owns the building so it's time. It has been a challenging first 2 weeks of marriage with that happening... but I have no doubts that him & I can get through anything together. We just click. He's rational when I'm insane, I'm rational when he's insane. We really do pull each other through our downs.
hahaha Dawn! If it were me I would have said "If you're lucky, I might say yes" LOL

Thats so sweet though seriously! 27 years and still each other's best friend! I am so happy for you! Thanks

Wow, not such a great start to the rest of your lives as man and wife, so sorry. This could be why you haven't had that wow I'm married moment. Life doesn't stop for you, you need to keep up with life and make it what you want it to be. It's tough, If it's not one thing it's another. I'm sure that once you settle thing with your business that things will start looking better.

Last edited by dawn27; 04-06-2012 at 09:59 AM.
dawn27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!