View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #1
JRo
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Default Prayers/Positive Healing Thoughts Needed and Appreciated!

Hello YT!

It's been a long while since I've posted here...life kind of got the better of me and now I'm back with a special request. Please send any prayers, healing thoughts, positive energy, etc. to my baby Tucker. He is very, very sick in the hospital with pancreatitis right now and the vets are saying his prognosis does not look good.

Poor Tucker has been through so much in his short 5 years. He has battled allergies, skin infections and gastrointestinal distress for most of his life and he has luxating patellas. He was also just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Until recently, we had most of his issues under control and he was doing the best he has ever done.

Everything took a turn yesterday when he became extremely lethargic, began shaking, refused to move and then started vomiting. He had not been exposed to any new or forbidden foods. We took him to the ER vet right away and initial x-rays indicated pancreatitis. The poor guy also passed a really big bladder stone while we were at the hospital that cut him up pretty bad. When they said he had to spend the night, I lost it. And then, the phone call this morning with the ultrasound results just about broke my heart.

So...any positivity you can send his way is greatly needed and appreciated. <3

Thank you!
JRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!