Thread: Elsy's sick
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
anniernc
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Elsy's sick

Poor little Elsy is sick. Two Sat nights ago I mad the mistake of giving her a couple of pieces of baked chicken breast. She ended up with bloody foul smelling diarrhea and started vomiting. I gave her a flagyl and she got better. Then this sat she had an episode of vomiting right before I left to go stay with my dad and my husband said she did it off and on during the night. I got home Sun and she was fine. Ate and drank well with no problems. Monday did fine. Tuesday morning did fine. I had to leave for a couple of hours during the afternoon on Tues and when I got home she had diarrhea once and then some vomiting last night. Had to go get the car serviced today and took her with me and she did fine. Took her to the vet this afternoon and he said everything looked good but put her on flagyl for 1 week in case her tummy might still be irritated. He also said it could be from stress. She has been really clingy lately. She knows when I'm getting ready to go somewhere and my husband says when I'm not here she will sit and whine. He won't even take her out because he says she heads staight for the driveway looking for me (we live out in the country). Does anyone else have a little one that gets stressed and has vomiting and diarrhea? If this is the problem I guess she'll be going to my dad's with me.
anniernc is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!