View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Donnainohio63
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default Little Rescue Gizmo

Just wanted to share a few things with everyone. Gizmo will not be available for adoption as quickly as I had hoped. He went to have his surgery today and was found to have stage 4 gum disease. Vet says he will be fine but needs to be on antibiotics for awhile before the surgery. The vet also thought he heard something strange in Gizmos heart beat, like a missed beat or beating to much, I am not sure on this but that is because he was concerned with getting this infection cleared up first because he stated that sometimes the infection can cause the heart to beat faster or slower or miss beats. He will now get neutered and have his dental and microchipping on the 26th of April. Everyone wants to know how much money I want for Gizmo and I would like to make one thing clear. I am not trying to make any money off of him, I would just like to be reimbursed for any money that I spend on him with all the medical things. The vet says that it should be 190.00 dollars total as long as there are no problems anywhere else with him. I do not rescue these babies to make a profit, I do it out of love for the breed. Also, I will want to do a home check and have vet refs on anyone that would be considering adopting him. I just need to be sure that he is going to the best home possible for him.
Donnainohio63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!