View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #15
enchilila
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
Welcome to YorkieTalk. It sounds like you have done all you can do maybe the owners will see it. Sounds like she is a real sweetie. Did the vet guess her age? Could he tell if she was spayed? What are you feeding her? What about shots? One thing that is important with small dogs is not to hook the leash to a collar, its great to have a collar on for an id tag but only hook a leash to a harness.
I'm glad you were in the right place at the right time. She must have been so frightened. I'm glad you are looking for her family. It sounds like you are trying everything possible. I can't imagine losing my baby and never seeing her again. I'm so glad she will have a loving home and new mommy to love her if you can't find who she belonged to.

Along with the suggestion above about leashes and collars, I would like to suggest that shots be separated and not given all at one time (Rabies at least 2 weeks after her first set of shots). I wonder if she has already been vaccinated and how it will affect her getting more shots if she has been.

I know this might be a little premature since you haven't decided to keep her yet, but here is a link to the vaccination protocol.

http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/yor...-overview.html

"Betty Boop"
The light of my life & the joy of my living!
enchilila is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!