View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 10:05 AM   #13
Yeska
Senior Yorkie Talker

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvi View Post
I got a Yorkie 3 days ago and it's been a beautiful experience however I have a problem. He loves my bed, he plays on it, he sleeps on it but, when he wakes up at 5AM he starts running around it and obviously wakes me up, he chews my blanket and gets really close to me, which makes me feel quite uncomfortable when he is so active. Actually as I was writing this post in my bed I had to put him on his crate because he started licking my arm, getting on my laptop and when I said NO! he kinda started biting me. I don't know what to do, he is a maniac during the morning
Just be pation, u said hes only been 3 days in your home. When he bothers u with a Firm voice tell him NO!!! And put ur hand on hes chest kinda pushing him back but not hard remember their lil babys or just put ur hand in the middle of u and him.. But if the problem is that u want him to use hes bed insted of yours, do Not put him on your bed, if hes a baby im pretty sure he cant climb by it self on there lol put him on his and evntually if he dont have no where togo to sleep he will go to hes bed good luck with ur new baby!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!