View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
Mystick
Yorkie Yakker

Awww! Thank you all! You don't know how much this means to me! You actually made my eyes water.

I do have a housefull. The Shelties are ages 5 and 6, both rescues. I worked with a Sheltie rescue for years. The GSD is only 8 months, but she is, also, a rescue that suffers with the condition Megaesophagus. Her breeder was looking at having her euthanized if someone didn't take her. She's had a really bad month and still only weighs 49lbs, so we're fighting for her. To make a long story short, we've done everything under the sun from different consistencies of her food, feeding her elevated, etc. We have a huge support group.

When I lost my Schnauzer, my heart was broken. He had been with me longer than my husband and daughter. He was my absolute pride and joy. I didn't think I would ever find that connection again. I didn't...not until Wiz.

Wiz, of course, rules the house. I'll be taking him to the vet tomorrow morning for his yearly exam. I did get pictures posted in the photo section of him. He's something else. He's so funny and I can't tell you how many people have met him have told me that they didn't like Yorkies, but really like him, because he has such an outgoing personality. He loves everyone he meets.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!