View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

OMG just so cute, does this happen a lot. LOL this picture could have been taken out our house, I have had four yorkies before Lola and she is the only one that does this. Shortly after she gets a toy she pushes it under the couch to where she can't retrieve it, then paws frantically until we get up and fish it out, which sometimes involves moving the couch. Before I understood what was happening one day I came home and noticed this black stuff haning from the bottom of my couch, I was like OMG what is this. Turns out she pawed so hard underneath a good portion of the couch that she shredded the backing. So now we try to buy toys that will not fit under the couch. She also likes dropping toys out of her reach in the car, if she is in the front passenger seat, she leans over the center consol and drops the toy in the back, I try to make it so she can't get back there, so she drops it on the floor in front of her, or wedges it in between the seat and the door. If the basement door is open she lays at the top of the steps hanging her head over and then drops the toy down several steps, and wines until we get it for her. I swear it is maddening, cute but sometimes I could ring that pretty little neck of her's. I am constantly taking toys away from her.

Last edited by DBlain; 04-03-2012 at 07:14 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!