Thread: unloved?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:09 PM   #4
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

He's just a little baby and doesn't really know you yet and now that you have his littermate, it's old home week to him. He's got part of his family back and naturally he's going to want to cling to that situation in his new surroundings. And if you boyfriend was his caregiver and you left for a while, he would greet you the same way he does your boyfriend. Dogs always greet and make over newcomers to the home. Wait until he's older and comes to really develop a relationship with you - he's had 9 weeks to form one with little sis. With age and after the newness of getting his sister back in his life wears off, he will come to know and love you, too. As an older dog, he will actually prefer to be with his human though he will always have a tight bond to his sister. Just to me personally, two dogs raised together from puppyhood and kept together are often neither as personal a pet to their owner as a single dog usually is, though I know there are certainly exceptions and many say it has made no difference in their dogs. But should he be a one that is not as "loving" as you say, surely the fun you will have with two and companionship he will have all of his life with his sis there will more than make up for that.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!