View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 09:25 AM   #17
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

I do not agree with this at all! If the website was wrong, right there is a legal cause! I would get an attorney involved. Plus, if the lady called and they knew she was on the way, it wasn't her fault about the traffic, the next day the building be closed and the next day a holiday....so how did someone come in to adopt it when they knew the owner would be there the next business day? That there (again) would be another good cause for an attorney. Course, if it were me in this situation...I would beg and plead for them to stay open alittle longer for me to pick up my furbaby that day (no matter if I were stuck in traffic or what).

I agree, they should be micro-chiped and such....but everything here points to the lady being in the right...........

I would be damned if I went there and seen my baby in a cage and they wouldn't let me have him. She should have brought all of her papers on her furbaby and an attorney. This makes me sooo mad!!!!

I think that she can take the animal shelter AND the new "owners" to court to get her baby back. I would be fighting tooth and nail to get my furbaby! - even though I am not a big "take to court", "sue the pants off someone" type of person! I would be doing everything in my power to get mine back!!!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!