View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #8
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar and Spice View Post
lynzy420

We just left Buffalo and moved to Florida! Do you still live there? I could never go into any pet stores because I always get so sad and start to cry... And there is just no way that I could ever take all those poor animals home with me...
Of course I'm still in Buffalo! The city of good neighbors! I do know that someday I will be leaving for warmer weather (although this winter we had absolutely no snow worth mentioning or frigid weather, it is the strangest winter ever) but I will always return for the summers! You can't get pizza, roastbeef on weck, chickenwings, Webbers mustard...anywhere but here...not to mention, the way we all come together for any and every cause!

I don't think Buffalo has many petshops that sell pups outside of Steves Wonderful World of Pets, which is really in the affluent suburb of Williamsville, NY right next door...or are there some that I don't know about? Please do let me know! I do know about the cats at the well known chainstores like Pets Supplies Plus, but I did inquire about their procedures and spent alot of time talking to the various RESCUE ORGAINZIATION that display them and adopt them out. Its a necessity, not one I condone, nonetheless I do believe they are taken care of.

My daughter lives in Daytona, and loves the "paradise" of Florida.

The horrid puppy seller at McKinley Mall was chased out finally, and no longer is open, just F.Y.I.!! The City Dog Pound finally has a very good, sound and successful NO KILL adoption policy and of course our Erie County S.P.C.A. is stronger than ever and recently headed the re-organizations of the deplorable Niagara S.P.C.A. and Wyoming County S.P.C.A. who knew that right under our noses these two places were equally as bad as the horrid puppy mills up the road in PA Amish country?

I hope your enjoying Florida, I do go down there a couple times a year, its flat but beautiful! If you need any Webbers let me know I'll be glad to send you a Buffalo Pkg!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!