View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:55 AM   #11
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophias mommy View Post
Awww you're not a failure! I don't really have any advice, but just keep at it! Peanut sure is a cutie
Thank you- We have a special bond so he is lucky for that!! He is a wonderful dog, besides that of course. I have never seen him not like someone, he loves to meet everyone. In fact if someone doesn't give him the attention he wants he will make sure he gets it LOL. He is always near me, he always knows when I need him the most, he is such a sweet dog. He has such a great personality, He gives me so much unconditional love- I can deal with the accidents!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphthepoodle View Post
LOL! Ralph wasnt scared of it thank goodness...until last month when my dad came to visit...he decided to chase Ralph around the house and now ralph thinks the bell is a toy so the bell is gone but he still goes to the door. I have never used the band just heard of it. Some dogs are stubborn it doesnt make you a bad mom! (:
LoL Oh No!! I am sure Ralph had a great time with Gpa didn't he!! I tried to put the band on when he was home, I figured " He wont want to pee in it" Well I was wrong he just peed in the band LOL.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!