View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 08:30 AM   #4
cajungal
YT Addict

I don't live in NC, so I would not know. I found my breeder on Louisiana Classifieds. Because there has not been 1 yorkie listing in my local paper for at least 6 months and there still is not any. The breeder happened to live less than 10 minutes away from my house. I was checking Louisiana Classifieds online 3 times a day! That is how bad I wanted a yorkie puppy. I also placed my own ad, but most of the people that responded lived too far away. Before the puppies were born, I visited our breeder at her home. And met the yorkie mom. (Another lady owns the dad) But, she had pictures of him. She takes excellent care of her yorkie and I was very impressed. And yorkie mom was so sweet and beautiful. I fell in love. And I got to see my puppy when she was only 9 days old. Chloe is not old enough to go home yet, but can't wait until she does.

Maybe place an ad online or check the local classifieds. Just be careful about online stuff though, because a lot of scammers out there. Try to visit the breeders home if you can. That way you can meet the parents and see how they keep their puppies. You will know in your heart if it is the right breeder or not.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!