View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 12:29 PM   #1
dawn27
2+2=4 X the Love ♥
Donating Member

Default Vet visit: Gets a B- for bad behavior !

Omg .... and this is why I always make their appointments when I can take someone with me. I try to make the visit as few as possoible, it is a 13 mile 35-40min trip. The ride there is bad enough. We do two in the exam room at a time while hubby waits with the other two in the waiting room.

We had a Rabies3 vac., Heartworm tests, Lepto shots...and Heart Gurad meds. My wallet seems a bit lighter when we left. $233 dollars later and we still have more to go next month.

Brandi and Ruby Bella did ok, a bit scarse but just wanted to be close to their mamma'. They get anA for attitude. So, out they went and in with Quincy and Miah. But that darn Quincy slipped out of his harness and headed straight for the front door before he even enterd the exam room. He knew what was up.... what a whimp!

Both he and MIah slipped out of their harnesses four times while we were waiting for the doc. I was trying to be nice by not putting them so tight but that was a mistake. So, for that they get a B- for overall behavior durring their visit today.

Heartworm test all (neg-) and got some oral care for tarter controle. We are good to go until the end of next month.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!