View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 05:49 AM   #8
flyorkies
Senior Yorkie Talker

That is just Wrong! If the shelter gets any pure bred dog it is obviously a mistake that they were running loose. They should have waited the five days and then put the dog up for adoption after finding that the dog didnt already belong to someone else. If the woman called then i take it she already claimed her dog and i feel that animal control kind of stole her dog. If my dog gets loose and a neihbor finds them they cant turn around and sell or keep the dog just cause they found it. It her dog and the new people that bought it should have been told that there was a mistake we are talking what a 25 dollar adoption fee and that poor woman im sure spent an arm and a leg for that yorkie beside the love and care,shots everyhting. I dont know what i would do but this just isnt right whether its a yorkie or just a family pet. You cant go back and change the rule as you go along. some one that works there probrably adopted that dog. Dont they put all new dogs that are impounded on a medical hold first?
flyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!