View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 05:05 AM   #12
bosslady
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you all for your support and for letting me get it off my chest. I knew I could count on your guys.

Tiggerwit-The girls belong to my daughters first husband. He has visitation rights everyother weekend but rarely sees the girls. They haven't seen him since September and he lives 20 miles away. The son belongs to the second husband, the one she is divorcing now. They have been married for 10 years.
My daughter is beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, talented, but for some reason never had a lot of self confidence. My other two children had all the self confidence in the world. Go figure. I believe that's why my daughter has always made very poor choices in men. Both times she has married men who were very controlling, and mentally abusive. Her first husband could have been a twin for the guy in "Sleeping with the enemy". The guy she is divorcing now was not quite as bad, but he was not good to the girls. He yelled and screamed at them so much, they got to the point they hated him. A marriage can't survive like that.

My family has always been my life. I would do anything for any of my 3 children and 8 grandchildren and of course my husband. I was lucky enough to get a great husband who has always been my rock. Unfortunately, with his health, now I am the one who has to take care of everything in the family.
bosslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!