View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Default update on Bentley

GOOD NEWS!!!! PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!!!
got a call from vet about an hour (or so) ago....ALL his blood work came out normal!!!!!!!:happyb oun!!! However.....his white count is very high.,...they did take a urine sample while he was there (he peed on the floor!!) He has a lot of bacteria and crystals in his urine...so the dx is UTI!! I know this is going to sound weird but, I have never felt so relieved in my life!!! I asked the vet if a UTI could cause his symptoms and she said yes....I asked her how she thought he may have gotten this....said it could be the bacteria got up into his bladder because the hair on his peanut stays wet...I told her that I use belly bands on him and if this could have caused it too...she said yes! I would use a belly band on him at night when he went to bed because he would pee on his blanket..guess what...NOT MORE BELLY BANDS! He had been doing well using the pads...if he pees in his bed....it gets washed!!!

I want to thank all of you who were kind enough to respond to my previous thread with you kind words, thoughts and prayers...THEY WORKED!

A BIG TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU

love Brenda and Bentley
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!