View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #44
MikaTallulah
YT 1000 Club Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina21 View Post
That is AWFUL!!!! I will be praying for Zoey. This is getting out of control! I understand that manufacturers want to make as much money as possible but this is crazy! After all of the issues with foods, both pet and human coming from China you would think that these companies would get the message. The only way that the message will get through to them is in their pocket book. I for one refuse to purchase from ANY company that has any edible products made in China. I know that they dont care about quality or safety, there have been too many problems for any good company to put their trust in Chinas ability to make safe food. Have you heard back from Purina? I would be very interested in what they have to say. Did you keep any of the treats that made her sick? It would be good to have them available to be tested and see what god-awful garbage is in them.

I am so so sorry to hear about Zoey I can only imagine how difficult it is to have your little one so sick. You gave her treats from a company that you should have been able to trust
I still have the horrid treats in a sealed bag in a pet proof container. I doubt they will ever ask for them for testing though. The FDA is doing large batch testing testing not from individuals at this time.

Purina basically took my info and then sent me to the claims company handling the Waggin train/Canyon creek complaints.

The really sick part here is the woman who took my info at the claims place has a dog that was signifieds with renal failure 1 1/2 years ago and she feed these treats, too. She never put 2 and 2 together til she talked to me.

Purina needs to voluntarily recall these products. I did tell the company I am boycotting them and all Nestle products this issue with the tainted treats is taken care off. These a-holes actually sent me coupons for my "feedback". They are nuts

Zoey and I are battling daily to keep her doing well. I just hope no one else ever has to go through what I am going through right now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!