View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #34
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

This is one of the things I LOVE about YT...all the love and support from people that are only online friends....I truly appreciate everyones thoughts, prayers and concerns about my little man....Bentley... Thank you! <3

Bentley is fine this morning...acting like the little crazy boy that he is....he has eaten twice this morning....all if fine...playing, running like a crazy man, peeing pooping...everything he should be doing. I will get the results of his blood work some time today...I will post tonight to let you all know how they came out.
I thought all yesterday about what went on during the day that MAY have caused these little seizures....One thing,...Sadie (my 8+ lber) was standing on the chair looking out the window....tax man was coming, they were ALL very excited...barking and jumping...I was NOT in the room..."I" feel Sadie jumped off of the chair and onto Bentley...maybe he banged his little head and got a slight concussion? I don't know...just grasping at things right now. Thank you once again for the out pouring support of all my YT friends....means alot to me...And Bentley says Thank you too!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!