View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 03:18 AM   #1
RileyDC
BANNED!

Default Feeding Raw One Meal and Kibble One Meal

How many feed raw one meal and then kibble the next meal?

I was feeding Riley Primal Premade Raw for breakfast and then Kibble for his dinner. One reason I was doing this is so that when we travel he will eat kibble. When I ran out of my last bag of raw I just started doing kibble breakfast and dinner and just haven't bought any....but I went out and bought a bag over the weekend.

Was wondering how many people do raw for one meal and kibble for the other?

I just switched Riley from TOTW to FROMM and he is Loving it. I was finding that I was having to add something to the TOTW kibble to get him to eat it.... I noticed from the beginning that I was having to do that but instead of trying another kibble, I just bought some canned Weruva paw lickin' chicken and I put about 1-teaspoon in the kibble. With the FROMM I am not having to do that. He will eat it with Nothing.... and seems to really like it. I got a bag of the Pork & Applesauce which I started him on. Have a bag of the Chicken A La Veg coming.

So my plan now is to do the Primal Premade Raw for breakfast and then the FROMM Kibble for dinner. Hoping he does well on this.
RileyDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!