View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:27 PM   #7
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 107barney View Post
Washable pee pads might help. I sell them and so does Ryan another member here on YT. I'd say train to use the pad, keep the dog confined to a small room or area, and give it time. It took me a long time to fully train my dogs with my schedule but they all get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom to Hot Rod View Post
I see that you've tried the expen. Can you try gating him off in a room such as the bathroom or kitchen? I know that there are gates that are pretty tall and have only the vertical slats. I didn't do the crate thing either, we opted for the expen. Fortunately fur us, mine never discovered that he (they) could climb out.
I think a combination of these two ideas might work. I've been using 107barney's washable pee pads for almost 2 years and love them. Prior to this I used the disposables and they were horrible. We always had a mess and they would be torn up all over the floor. These are much more durable and they are very thick and absorbent. My three have never done anything to them other than using them for the purpose intended. They are worth the money and are also beautiful!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!