View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #11
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

wow,, this brought a tear to my eye. devorce can take it's toll on the whole family. You are a very good grandma!!! I can just feel the love you have for your daughter, grandbabies and furbabies. I am going though somewhat the samething with my human niece. Her mommy got into some trouble and I have costudy of her till my sister gets out. I've had her since last Feb and will have her till Sep. I know what you mean about not wanting to take the mommy roll. My niece was only 2 at the time she came to stay with us and I try so hard to talk about her mom so she don't forget her. I tried to take Cherish to go see her mom at least once a week but she was moved far away so it's been hard to take Cherish to go see her. I show her pictures so that she don't forget her. Now that she is getting older she'll ask why she can't go to school with her mommy. (That's where she thinks she at) I tell her that she'll be back to pick her up soon. Then she will ask why can't I go to school with her, doesn't my mommy love me?,,,,,,, I try to answer with out getting misty eyed and say, "your mommy loves you very much!" By this time I am trying to change the sub,,,,

Yes I for one do understand how you both feel about your babies. Just like humans,, we love them just the same! At least your grandaughter will come see her baby on the weekends till she can have her back with her. I wish you all the best of luck. I will say a prayer for you all!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!