View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #2
Susan78
YT 1000 Club Member

That is awful and I do not think I would go back there. Years ago we had a groomer grooming our Keally [She has passed on] and the lady was hitting her. That was it Keally would go crazy when we brought her back there and then when I handed her a treat she was frightened. That was it and I let others know about her and found she did the same to other yorkies. Anyways we were in Florida for the winter and sent our Kinder to a veterinary clinic groomer. How terriable they nicked her nose so my husband told them. They denied it and said we brought her in like that. We were going to talk to the clinic but they were taking our money on our parrot which was sick. We dropped them and brought the parrot to another doctor and now he is fine. You think a veterinary clinic would be reliable but they were not.I think I would go to the groomer's place and show her your furbaby and ask her to pay for the bill. If she doesn't then move on to another groomer. I am trying to groom Kinder myself til we get home and maybe you could do that. I have the best groomer in the world and he is so careful and loves dogs. Hope all goes well but I know I would be teed off. Susan
Susan78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!