View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 06:15 AM   #1
iheartyorkies
Boppin' Bo!
Donating Member

Shade Bo and Lambie's Covert Ops

Bo's big bro Woody is a pig disguised in a Schnauzer body and poor little Bo is forced to participate in very dangerous covert operations to safeguard his food supply from the enemy (especially if there's yummy pieces of ham and green beans in it!). To accomplish these highly sophisticated manuvers, Bo has had to enlist the help of longtime friend and chew-toy, Lambie. Thankfully Lambie has an adventurous nature, loves Tom Cruise, and saw Mission Impossible 5 times. I was lucky enough to get invited to document these operations. The last pic shows Bo undercover, the enemy none the wiser!! Bo thought that any of his Yorkie friends with gluttonous big brothers or sisters might benefit from his expertise. Enjoy! Bo covers his food just about every time before he eats. Guess he's trying to bury it. He usually uses a small cloth I lay the dish on. This time he decided to see if Lambie could help.
Attached Thumbnails
Bo and Lambie's Covert Ops-lambie1text-2-.jpg   Bo and Lambie's Covert Ops-lambie2-2-.jpg   Bo and Lambie's Covert Ops-lambie3-2-.jpg   Bo and Lambie's Covert Ops-covert5-2-.jpg  

Last edited by iheartyorkies; 04-12-2005 at 02:46 PM.
iheartyorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!