View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:05 PM   #13
Yorkiesatwork
YT Addict

I was not thinking of even ONE dog -- let alone two. But Marley came into my life after being rescued running down the middle of a major highway in front of my office... He is so sweet... very calm... rarely barks... content to sleep on my desk with his head on my keyboard... He absolutely loves for clients to bring their dogs in to visit. they would chase and play and have a big time. sooo... I arranged to get Max -- 4 1/2 pounds of Alpha dog at a little over a year old. If Marley wanted a puppy, he didn't want THIS puppy! Max chases Marley; takes his toys; crowds him out for treats; attacks him when he comes back from walks... and because Max is a barker, Marley can't come to the office now because he has to stay home and babysit Max. Max is adorable, and I could not bear giving him up -- he's here to stay. But you do have to keep in mind that the second Yorkie won't necessarily have the same personality as your first. I have come to believe that the bigger Yorkies are a bit more mellow If you're worried, go for a bigger pup. Marley is 9# and Max has grown to 6 pounds (now 2 years old).
Yorkiesatwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!