View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #11
LeighDeBacker
BANNED!

Default How disappointing..

Wow. It saddens me to see these bad posts. Elizabeth James is my grandmother. She has raised dogs for as long as I can remember. I have never seen her harm an animal. She is an amazing woman and my hero. Her dogs are spoiled rotten. They live in her house, sleep in her bed, and even get chicken over their dog food. My grandmother cares a lot about her dogs. She is a 79 year old woman who has had a tough life. She can sound rude or short but that is just her personality. She doesn't put up with nonsense. I have seen her turn down customers because she doesn't think they will take care of her puppies. Her dogs do have pedigrees. I know this because I organize her paperwork. And if she gets confused on which puppy is which or how old it is because she is almost 80! She doesn't get confused often though. Deposits are non-refundable! If you do not follow through you will no get your deposit back. That is how it works but I know that my grandmother would not just take someone's money and not sell them a dog. And for all the people that have had "bad" dealings with her just complain because they didn't get their way. There are a lot of terrible people out there now a days. People that want to start problems. People that run puppy mills and beat animals. I can promise you that my grandma is not one of those people. She is just a tough skinned little old lady that has to deal with slander from a few rude and unpleasant people. If anyone has any questions I would be willing to answer them. Thanks you.
LeighDeBacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!