View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

M Y B your group sounds awesome, now I am even more sorry I left Irvine
ours so far have been at people's homes and of course in MI it is cold half the year. I am going to one this Saturday but it is a two hour drive each way I will be hosting in April and one of the gals is helping me be a co hostess. I am nervous since my outside space while big and on a lake is not fenced in so I am telling everyone to make sure to have collars and leashes. Many of the dogs are not housebroken or are pee pad trained so I am taking up all of the loose rugs and in my great room will be removing all my furniture covering the floor with this clear plastic stuff that contractors use, then putting my furniture back in a way that will work better for a meetup, just typing all this makes me feel exhausted, but I am looking forward to hosting it. We did try to find a place like a training center that would let us host it, but since our locations are so spread out, no one could find a place. That's why I want to start a more local group, this way we could have training classes and get discounts from local companies. My groomer said she does a lot of yorkies and will pass information out, I also I thought I would pass around flyers to other groomers and vets.

Last edited by DBlain; 03-22-2012 at 12:13 PM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!