View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #1
southernbelle04
Katie Scarlett's Mommy
Donating Member

Camera Lovin' On Grammy & Grampy

Hey y'all! Katie Scarlett is having a ball visiting our family in Alabama. Everyone is loving on her and she is the center of attention everywhere we go...which she thinks is dandy! She is getting spoiled rotten! I took pix of her just now loving on her Grammy & Grampy (my in laws).

Also, I thought I'd share a pic of this beautiful peacock we saw on Tuesday. We went to visit my husbands brother in Opelika, AL. We ate dinner at a restaurant called 'Cock of the Walk' and they had peacocks outside. It was so fun! Katie Scarlett stayed with my parents while we went out, but I bet she would've had a fit with these peacocks! Tee hee!

And here is a of me and my hubby at 'The Mellow Mushroom', a pizza place in Auburn, AL.

I took pix of KS on the plane and even got one of her with the pilot in the cockpit of the plane. I will share those asap.

Hope all of you are having a great day!
Hugs!
Aymee & Katie Scarlett
Attached Thumbnails
Lovin' On Grammy & Grampy-ks-grammy-001.jpg   Lovin' On Grammy & Grampy-memphis-auburn-birthday-042.jpg   Lovin' On Grammy & Grampy-memphis-auburn-birthday-026.jpg   Lovin' On Grammy & Grampy-memphis-auburn-birthday-040.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!