View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #9
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Oh, I bought 4 of the Ashton-Drake brunette Peters when I was still working, 2 of the platinum blonde Patti's, 2 redheads, a Saucy Walker and Penny and MA Joanie repro - all within about 4 mos. All of my Peters look different even though it is the same doll. But I want an original Ideal Peter with the posable neck and an AD blonde repro Peter with blue eyes. He's not a cute to me as the brunette repro Peter but his coloring is gorgeous. Then I bought 2 Danbury Mint ST's! I do want anther Ideal ST though. Have to go back to work or raid the IRA to get one right now, though. Last year's dental expenses were around $20k plus the house repairs with the A-C/furnace. So have to wait a bit to be able to get my next Peters and 2nd ST - but I will - just down the road a bit. But I do so want an Ideal Peter with that boyish face he has. Oh, one of my AD Peters has really short hair and it is styled like Harry Potter's. And he has a pointy little chin and freckles across his nose. I bought him some round little eyeglasses and dressed him in a darker suit and he looks so cute! It's such fun to dress and enjoy the dolls. I used to love to dress all my Playpals - have an Ideal Patti and Ideal Saucy Walker, too - in frilly dresses for Easter and pose them in the den with the Easter grass, eggs on the floor, stuffed bunnies and add the boys with their stylish suits. I have a companion playpal no brand listed boy that looks sort of like the Canadian Peter Playpal and he's a real cutie. I bought lots of dolls and teddy bears when I was working full time!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!