Thread: Odd night
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default Odd night

Last night was really strange. You know how you hear those stories on dogs sensing something before it happens? Well last night I was stressing out because I thought Peanut was sensing something!!

We went to bed, we always take Pnut with us, for a couple mins of snuggles before we put him in his crate for the night. It was our nightly routine. We snuggled and he licked and got up to be put it in his crate. DH got up and placed him in his crate.

Well about 5 mins later I heard him crying. I told DH he might have to pee. DH lets him out and he said he went a little bit. He came back and put him in his crate. Maybe 10 mins later I heard Pnut crying again. It wasn’t his normal cry. It sounded like his little puppy cry, like he needed something or something was wrong. I let him out and he ran over to the bed- This is not like him. Peanut loves his crate and never wants to sleep with us. I let him in bed with us.. He went under the blankets and started licking then he laid down.

10 mins later he got out and went over to DH he kind of sniffed DH’s face, and made a little peep- I then started thinking OMG is Peanut sensing something… Is DH going to have a heart attack or something… I was kind of stressed. Pnut then laid half way on DH and half on me. He didn’t lay down completely he left his head up and his ears up. It seemed like he was protecting us.

It was really strange, this is not really like Peanut. I was petting his back and I fell asleep, Then DH got up and was coughing really bad and woke us up, Dh got up to get some water- Peanut got up and wanted off the bed. I let him down and he went in his crate.

It was so strange, I don’t know what was up with Pnut last night. Thankfully nothing happened. It was just odd!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!