View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 12:46 PM   #10
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Last June, Taycie's face was a mess. She was getting horrible tear staining. Her eyes were constantly running and I was struggling to figure out what to do to fix it.

Because of other GI issues, I ended up switching her food to RX Royal Canin and that has made an Incredible difference. Not only does she struggle with outdoor allergies but food allergies as well. I also played around with different brands of bottled water to find what would work the best for her. I have very hard water and this was also causing her staining as well.

I switched her over to Gerber Baby water and changed her diet and she has been tear stain free for almost a year! It has done miracles for her! I am EXTREMLEY careful with what she eats and I know the water is also making a huge difference. She hardly tears at all and tear stains are a thing of the past.

She now takes Allergy meds during allergy season to help with the outdoor stuff. I hope you find what works for you and your little one. For us just finding the right food and water combo along with meds for allergies has solved our problem!

Last edited by LuvTaycieGirl; 03-20-2012 at 12:50 PM.
LuvTaycieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!