View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 05:59 AM   #9
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

The little girl was just the sweetest little thing. The boy was shy and didn't want to talk.
If that first woman that was on her break would have called the police way before I got out there they would have caught her. I just say WHY wouldn't you call the police????? She just sat in her car!!
I didn't hesitate for a second. Those kids were in danger ...isn't that enough reason to call the police?? She didn't have to leave her name or anything..I just don't understand.

I know this wasn't the first time she did this. I mean it wasn't like going to a convenience store and leaving them in there?? Which I also don't condone. This idiot was shopping in K-mart for an hour!!! I hardly slept last night I was still upset about this whole thing. I only wish I would have thought to block her in so she couldnt leave.

Freakin police just took so long to get there. Maybe I should have called the fire department. I don't know. I just keep thinking I could have done more.

Maybe I should have taken those kids out of the car myself and brought them to the police station myself. I would have loved to see her face when she came out and her children were gone!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!