View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
Perrella
Donating YT 5000 Club Member

Sorry, for the delay in posting pics, it's late in the evening and such a long day...Zhoie was not at all in the mood for pictures...the girl just wanted to go to sleep.

So we go out to bought a grille, instead of buying one on the floor, Pat says..."no, we got to get it in a box to put together, you never know it they strip the bolts and hard to tell what else.....SO 3 hrs later, we have the grille together men, what are they thinking... Geez.....

Seriously, the intricate detail Kathy put into making Zhoie's dress is amazing! Now, that is some sewing talent...one that I can only dream of, LOL. I loved looking at Zhoie in the dress...I just keep looking at her in AW! Oh and Kathy also made a beautiful box to match the dress, but o the life of me...I could not get it to stay in her hair...she wasn't in the mood and having none of that

Again, THANK YOU KATHY!

OH.....while we were out today, Zhoie & I picked you up something to send to you this week to show how much we appreciate your generosity and kindness in making this gorgeous dress for us
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!