View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
jmdt
YT 3000 Club Member

Omg This woman leaves her 3 small children in the car!!!

I go to Kmart with my 17 yr old daughter today and as we are walking out to our car a woman stops us and tells us that in the car that is facing mine in the parking lot there are 3 children. UNATTENDED!!! WHAT??? Yup a baby, 6mo or so in a car seat ...a 5 year old girl...and 3 year old boy. I couldn't believe my eyes. These babies were left in this car for over an hour. Apparently there was a woman on her break from k mart and she saw the children in the car. So she knew how long they were out there. Why SHE didn't call the police was beyond me. Anyway I immediatly call 911 and tell dispatch the situation. I gave her the license plate and the model of the car. So now we wait...and wait which seemed like forever. All of a sudden this woman comes out of kmart and proceeds to get into the car. The woman that first stopped me asked her about the kids and she said that she left her son in the car with them...LIE.. then she says, "its none of your business and to butt out" . We wait for the officer to come and then tell him the story. What could he do??? She was gone!!! After thought is we should have blocked her in with our cars so she couldn't leave. She left the windows half way down for air. In the meantime I could have easily reached into the car and opened the door and took those kids. I told the officer that I wouldn't even leave my dog in the car much less children. I am very shaken up and very upset.

I just don't understand how someone calls themselves a mother and does something this stupid.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!