View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #12
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondai View Post
Money does not seem to be the issue with these folks and this is certainly not their first rodeo. I am confident that they have the puppies best interest at heart and everything will be just fine.
As others have said it IS best for the pup to stay with mama till at least 12 wks. Old school was 6 wks but that was yrs ago & it has since been researched & concluded that pups learn a lot of important things from their mother that no human can teach them the way that mama can so apparently your breeder is not all that reputable or would be educated on this topic & doing rite by her pups. I'm not trying to be sarcastic just truthful & have Nothing against You or your baby who I'm sure is just as cute as can be & Loved beyond belief. With that said I know that you will be Happy with your new baby but you must keep in mind that you need to be very patient in training as there are things that your baby needed to learn from mom & never got the chance. Welcome to YT ! You will like it here as there are lots of nice folks & so much useful info here. Looking forward to watching your little one grow & getting to know you.

Last edited by lillymae; 03-16-2012 at 10:00 PM.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!