View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
bondai
No Longer a Member

Talking Greetings from Arizona

Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. My name is Larry and I live in Phoenix Arizona. I had a Yorkie named KoKo three years ago but I lost him. I was really devastated. You don't realize how close you get to these small creatures until something happens to one of them. The pain that is left behind is real and deep.

It has taken me three years but I decided I am ready to get another Yorkie. I am so excited I am just like a kid. His name is Milo and I will pick him up Sunday, I can't wait.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...-02-06_396.jpg

I have been looking at Ebay for two days looking at toys, carriers, cloths and just about everything else. This puppy is going to fill a big hole in my heart and I can't wait to start spoiling him. I am disabled and I spend a lot of time by myself. This little fur ball should go along way to providing some company, being alone all the time ins't what it's cracked up to be. Anyway it is nice to meet all of you and I am looking forward to knowing you all better. This is the start of a big adventure for me but I will probably need some guidance and this forum looks like a great place to get it.
bondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!