Thread: Breeder Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #49
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriamha View Post
Not yet . Advising her won't stop her from selling puppies . People need to be aware sothat they don't buy from this breeder . But for sure I will call her .
I feel terrible that you got an ill baby from this breeder. Please, dont base the fact that you got a puppy with liver and kidney issues from this breeder, that she is not reputable. You have not contacted her, so she doesnt even know she has a problem with this particular breeding pair! She may fall all over herself, trying to make this right for you and the baby.....unless you know for a fact she continually sells genetically defective dogs, with absolutely no consideration for tracking her litters and their outcomes, you can not justify blackballing her based on one genetically defective baby that she knows nothing about! I track my babies....I have very healthy lines, old established lines that are known to throw healthy, sound babies...but I am NOT God, and Mother Nature can throw a wrench in ANY breeding! If someone I sell a puppy does not even contact me with a problem, I have NO idea what is going on....I tell all my buyers to contact me once a year, without fail, an let me know how the baby is doing... It is not a disgrace to have a litter produced that has liver, kidney, or heart issues...it is an act of God.....BUT WHEN YOU KNOWINGLY CONTINUE TO PRODUCE GENETICALLY DEFECTIVE PUPPIES, THAT IS WHAT MAKES YOU A DISGRACE AND UNREPUTABLE! Please give the lady a chance to prove to you she is not concerned about your issue...she may very well be a great breeder, that got a one time fluke out of that breeding pair...she may want to contact the owners of the other littermates to see if they too are having problems.....and by the way, you want to know for certain that liver issue is congenital and not acquired before you contact her or condemn her.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!