View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 07:35 AM   #1
sportschick
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Angel eyes for tear staining

Hi all, I am wondering if any of you have used the Angel Eyes for tear staining.

My dog's eyes tear a lot. I bought a bottle of the Angel Eyes, but then I did research on the ingredient Tylosin as tartrate and found out that it is a freakin antibiotic! I really don't want to give her an antibiotic every day. You are supposed to use it every day for like 3 months, then cut it down to 4 x a week, then down to like once a week.

Everything I have been reading about repelling fleas, ticks, heartworm, etc., etc., says to keep your dog healthy by feeding excellent food, no unnecessary vaccinations and medications, including antibiotics. I am VERY against medications for myself or my dog (unless absolutely necessary), so I am really hesitant about using the Angel Eyes. But then again, I read that the tear staining causes yeast on the fur which isn't good either. I have tried to wipe her eyes (she HATES me going near her face - so it is a struggle), but it doesn't really help.

Does any have any suggestions on any other products that might work? How about a product called Tearlax?? It is supposed to be 100 percent natural and safe, but I don't know if the "tear stain products review" website is just a scam for the Tearlax product.

Any feedback on the Angel Eyes or any other products is very welcome!!

Thanks.
sportschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!