Thread: Breeder Warning
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #47
Etheriane
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Angry Grrrrr

Oh my .. I'm so happy that I've listened to my 6th sense and tried to find some reviews about Camille Yorkie after I had a talk with her over the phone ...

Just lost my beloved Miko .. His death was unexpected as he was perfectly healthy, 6 years old and sent to the vet for a teeth cleaning appointment.

He died in the anesthesia for unknow reasons .. Probably a heart condition that the vet could not perceive with a stetoscop. Anyway .. I am mourning his lost like I've just lost my own child, I still cry at any moment of the day and being in an empty house is driving me even more crazy.

As I am trying to find another little love to take care of (Not to replace my beloved Miko, but to fill the emptiness and help me through the mourning .. and especially to give that extra love that I can't offer anymore ..) I called my dog's old breeder (Marie-Josée Toilettage, she is fantastic and really is concerned by the health and well being of her dogs) but her next liter will be ready in june. As I am already going nuts, I cannot wait that long. I've decided to look on kijiji for breeders and found the Camille Yorkie ad.

Her website looked pretty legit and she looked like she was a good breeder. I've decided to call her and get some info about the puppies ... And the first thing she talks about is the price of the dogs .. And the weight. Uh ohhh .. Alarm buzzing in my head !! So I've decided to look her up on google and BINGO.

Thank god for this website... I can't afford to go through another heartbreak in the next year ... My heart won't be able to go through it.

Anyway ... Anyone can refer me reliable breeder in the Montreal and surrounding areas that has litters ready now or very soon? Ain't looking for a weight .. Just a healthy and happy puppy to love and take care of ...

A mourning mommy.

Melanie
Etheriane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!