View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
swilson0053
Senior Yorkie Talker

Animal Smiley 036 Some ?s exam.. Outdoors, peepads, treats

Hi i have some ?s for you yorkie owners.. So with the weAther warming up here in ky i want cocoa to get out to play with us.
- since she is only 12 weeks and hasnt had her last shots intil 16 weeks is it even safe for her to be out in yards and baseball games? She picks everythimg up....straws, rocks, cigarette buts whatever she finds even if i havent seen it. She also eats flowers and leaves. I dont want her to eat something that will hurt her. The vet wont give her the advantix multi thing for fleas, worms etc until shes three pounds so how do i prevent fleas and worms ( which she has had a fecal check)
- i also want her to gey socialized around other puppies but is this safe... How am i sure she wont get worms etc from that puppy
- with the puppies being so small what i love you u are special treats can i give her that are safe but dont add alot of calories.
- also cocoa uses her peepads but now it seems like the last few days she will sniff to them and then get herself ready and walk off pad and go right beside it. Why is that happening?
- they say yorkies dont shed but ive noticed lots of black hairs sparatically on my shirt latley after holding cocoa. Ive seen pics of both parents and grandmother and breeder is very nice, i dont doubt shes full yorkie but is there a slight bit of normal shedding at around three months. She looks yorkie to me but shes my first i love her either way but was just wondering about the shedding. Now that ive written a book thanks for reading
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!