Thread: Trifexis
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
MY OSCAR
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellarousasMom View Post
Ok folks, Bella has a vet appt. tomorrow late morning. I asked about the new flea/I thought tick/ and heartworm prevention all in one. What do you all think. Please don't get onto me, I've not had her heartworm tested since I've had her, I found out today. I usually give her comfortis for fleas. No topical parasite control, because I don't like the greaser look. But I've just done some research and I'm thinking about sticking with the topical preventives. Supposedly the Trifexis is made by the same company as Comfortis, which I like it.

Just wondering what ya'll would do in this situtation. Really confused and I don't want anything pushed on me. Some of the side effects didn't sound to great, but anything that we give our babies can have side effects. I just want to do what's best for Bella. We do live in a rural area and we do have ticks. With the mild winter and warm spring, I'm afraid we're gonna be over ran with these nasty creatures that can cause our babies to be miserable.
Hi , i use Revolution for Oscar because that is what his breeder used.
It is an all in one treatment . What i like about it is you can buy a low dose for 0 to 5 pounds..
Ask your vet about this one as well , it may be an option for you..

http://www.petdrugs.com/dogs/product...to+5+lbs/1265/

Last edited by MY OSCAR; 03-12-2012 at 12:27 PM.
MY OSCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!